STAY HEALTHY, SAFE AND EFFICIENT THANKS TO OPTIMAL AIR QUALITY Fascinating design combined with high-quality measurement technology
The AIR2COLOR PRO evaluates the four most important indicators of air quality for your health; CO₂ and PM (particulate matter) content, humidity and temperature. The device measures all values precisely and continuously with three highly sensitive, accurate sensors and shows them clearly on the touch display. The CO₂ content is also indicated by a light bar which is clearly visible from all sides and displayed in the easily understandable traffic light colours of green, yellow and red.
- suitable for offices, meeting rooms, restaurants, practices, public facilities, home, … (max. 80 m²)
- clear CO₂, particulate matter, humidity and temperature display using a color display
- the easily understandable 360 ° illuminated traffic light system makes the CO₂ value in the air visible to everyone in the room
- discreet, acoustic signal with mute function
- durable, powerful, NDIR CO₂ sensor (400 – 10,000 ppm)
- precise PM sensor (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4 and PM10)
- temperature and humidity sensor
- sensors are preset and calibrated
- measured value diagrams of the current and last eight operating hours
- power supply via USB-C (power supply unit + 2 m USB cable included)
- mobile use (power bank optionally available)
- ready for immediate use
- no Bluetooth or WLAN devices required
- stable metal housing
- color touch display
- Made in Germany
CO2-Sensor: NDIR CO₂ (400 – 10.000 ppm /± 30 ppm)
PM-Sensor: 0 -1000 µg/m³
Temperature/Humidity-Sensor: 0 – 50°C / 0 – 95% RH
The carbon dioxide (CO₂) content of air is an indicator of air quality. The higher the CO₂ content, the lower the quality and Oxygen content which leads to a decrease in concentration and productivity. Higher CO₂ levels mean a higher aerosol concentration, which can increase the risk of virus infection. The AIR2COLOR PRO takes an exact measurement of the CO₂ value. If necessary, it prompts you, using the traffic light function to ventilate the room.
Fresh air in a room increases your ability to concentrate and be productive, strengthens the immune system and makes you feel good
Particulate matter (PM)
The subject of particulate matter and the associated health risks to our everyday lives is still underestimated. The highly sensitive PM sensor measures fine particulate matter from 0.4 – 10 µm, these are assigned to different PM values (1.0, 2.5, 4 and 10). This measuring range covers particle sizes from the smallest, lung-damaging particles to fine house dust.
The AIR2COLOR PRO thus enables a comprehensive assessment of particulate matter pollution in the ambient air. The precise measurement results are shown and evaluated on the color display
Low humidity often causes dry skin and can have a negative effect on your mucous membranes resulting in viruses and bacteria having easier access to the body. The optimum indoor air humidity is 40-60% and, according to experts, increases the tolerance to particulate matter pollution. However, too high a humidity can result in mold growth leading to allergies and asthma for example.
The AIR2COLOR PRO shows current air humidity and thus provides you with assistance to ensure optimal values in your rooms.
Experts recommend a temperature in the workplace of just under 20 degrees and a little warmer in the living area.
You can keep an eye on room temperature at all times using the AIR2COLOR PRO display
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.