WorkForce DS-1630 Scanner, 1200x1200 DPI, ADF 600x600 DPI, 3 COLOR RGB LED, 1500sht DUTY, USB 3.0
The Epson WorkForce DS-1630 is an A4 business scanner that delivers high-quality document scanning. Ideal for small to medium businesses as well as SOHO users who require fast document scanning speeds at an affordable price.
- Versatile scanning from a leader in image capturing technology – auto-duplex scanning through the Auto Document Feeder (ADF), plus a flatbed for photo IDs, passports, fragile items and more
- Scan stacks of documents up to 25ppm1 – the Auto Document Feeder (ADF) has a large 50-page capacity
- Seamless compatibility with document management systems – includes TWAIN and ISIS® drivers for easy integration with existing software
- Scan to online storage accounts2 – intuitively scan to Dropbox™, SharePoint®, Evernote®, FileBound, Google Drive™ and more
- Streamline your workflow – easy, one-touch scanning to folders, email, on-line storage accounts2 and more
- Scan originals in a variety of sizes – up to 215.9mm x 297.1 on the flatbed and up to 215.9mmm x 355.6mm using the ADF
- Generate searchable and editable files – scan to editable Word and Excel® files3 or searchable PDF files; OCR software included
- Intelligent colour and image adjustments – auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
High on the list of the Epson DS-1630's professional document management features is the built-in Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). With a 50-page capacity and the ability to manage paper sizes including A6, A5, B5, Letter, A4 and Legal, the ADF delivers automatic feeding and scanning functionality at speeds of up to 25 pages per minute*.
When used in conjunction with the wide range of document management, conversion and manipulation tools included with Epson Scan 3.4 Software, the DS-1630's ADF affords business users with a comprehensive document management solution.
* Monochrome, 300dpi, A4
One single unit can be connected to a network so the unit can be shared by multiple users. The Optional Network Adaptor connects to the scanner and features an RJ-45 Ethernet port for interfacing with the network. From here, the scanner can send scans directly to any computer connected to the same network.
Scan to email, an FTP server or any folder on your PC. The WorkForce DS-1630 supports ISIS and TWAIN drivers. And, it includes OCR software for creating searchable PDF's3 or scanning directly to Word and Excel files.
Bundled software includes Document Capture Pro. This industry benchmark software handles a variety of scanning jobs with no hassle, including batch separation, editing and data transfer. It offers many "scan-to" options, such as "scan-to Email", "scan to print" and "scan to cloud". It's versatile functions expand data usability and online document workflow.
Among the numerous features built-in to the Epson Scan 2 Software is a range of document image adjustment tools, each of which has been designed to address a specific issue that typically detracts from scanned document readability. These tools include:
- Text Enhancement: This feature delivers a greater definition of text characters and removes the document's background, thereby eliminating the problem of "see-through" that often occurs when scanning double-sided documents. Importantly, this tool helps to improve the accuracy of text recognition software.
- Colour Enhancement: A flexible tool that enables selected colours to be enhanced during the scanning process. This is of particular value when a document contains colour or very light (as in fax) text that might otherwise not be "picked up" by the scanner during text scanning.
- Dropout Colour: Similar in operation to Colour Enhancement, Dropout Colour allows users to specify a colour that is ignored during the document scanning process.
1 Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Colour Mode.
2 With Epson Document Capture software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac®.
|Epson WorkForce DS-1630||B11B239501|
|SCANNER TYPE||Sheetfed & Flatbed A4 colour image scanner|
|OPTICAL RESOLUTION||Flatbed: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
|SENSOR TYPE||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|LIGHT SOURCE||3 Colour RGB LED|
|MAXIMUM EFFECTIVE SCAN AREA|
|SIZE||Flatbed: 216 x 297mm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
ADF: 216 x 356mm (8.5 x 14.0 inches)
Optional Network Interface Unit (RJ-45, 10BaseT/100BaseTX)
|++The functionality of the USB port(s) must be ensured by the vendor of the Host.|
|DAILY DUTY CYCLE||1,500 sheets|
|BUTTONS||Power, Scan, Stop|
|A4 300dpi (PDF)
A4 300dpi (PDF)
|*Scanning speed test results vary according to system configuration, dpi setting, and scan mode setting.|
|TYPE||Sheet through, Simplex scanning|
|PAPER SUPPLY||Paper Supply: Face up load
Paper Out: Face down eject
|DOCUMENT SIZE||A4, Letter, Legal, B5, A5, A6
Max. size: 216 x 356 mm
Min. size: 105 x 148.5 mm
|PAPER SETTING CAPACITY||50 pages (75g/m2)|
|EASY DOCUMENT SCANNING||Double sided scanning of PDF
Searchable PDF (Windows only)
Scan to Mutli PDF
Stand-Alone Application and Scan to File Feature
Multi Purpose User Interface
Auto Skew Correction
|DOCUMENT IMAGE ADJUSTMENT||Text enhancement
De-Screening with Document Type Optimiser
Tone Curve Adjustment with Histogram
|Windows® 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 Mac OS® X 10.6.8 − 10.11.x
Software requires Internet connection for download and installation.
|TEMPERATURE||10°C to 35°C (Operating)
-25°C to 60°C (Storage)
|HUMIDITY||20% to 80% without condensation (Operating)
20% to 85% without condensation (Storage)
|RATED VOLTAGE||AC100-240V 50-60Hz|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Approx. 11W (Operating)
Approx. 0.8W (Sleep Mode)
Approx. 5.8W (Ready Mode)
Approx. 1.5W (Power Off)
Online User Guide
ISIS driver for Windows**
|12 months return to base||Standard|
|Optional Additional 2 Year Warranty||3YWDS1630|
|Epson is the registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Epson trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other names and company names used herein are for identification purpose only and may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Epson disclaims any and all rights in those marks. All print samples shown herein are simulations. Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.