Epson SureColor P706
Epson raises the bar again with its cutting-edge design of the new high quality A3+ photo printer, the Epson SureColor SC-P706™, which delivers professional features including high-capacity cartridges with an expanded colour range, new printing modes, networking and wireless connectivity, large touchscreen display, plus advanced media handling. UltraChrome® PRO10 pigment ink, combined with Epson's innovative MicroPiezo® print head, enables the SC-P706 to produce gallery-quality black & white output, plus improved vivid colour prints with breathtaking blues and violets thanks to the new Violet ink that is now on board. The Epson SureColor P706 also has dedicated lines for all colours so now you do not have to wait to switch between the Photo / Matte Black ink carts saving you time and keeps you printing more efficiently. The Epson SureColor P706 is setting new benchmarks in A3+ professional photographic printing, delivering the highest D-max to date and unsurpassed black and white photography along with outstanding colour exhibition quality prints. The SC-P706 is 30% smaller than its predecessor and is ideal for amateur and semi-professional photographers and for any business that has a regular requirement for high-quality colour presentations.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A3+ size printing – Exhibition Quality prints up to A3+ size but in an A4 sized footprint.
- Superb print quality and colour – Epson UltraChrome Pro10 Ink with Violet, is a new industry-leading ink technology, delivering an extended colour gamut producing vibrant and rich prints.
- Black Enhance Overcoat – Our new technology provides richer blacks, better contrast and better tonality, all while reducing gloss differential in dark areas on glossy medias.
- Dedicated black inks – No more automatic switching of the Photo / Matte Black inks with both inks having their own channel in the print head that means you will be printing straight away rather than waiting for ink cartridges to switch over. Photo Black Ink produces rich, deep blacks on traditional photographic papers; while Matte Black Ink produces exceptional results on matte surface media.
- Advanced Black & White Photo Mode – Professionals can choose from pre-set modes – neutral, warm, cool, or sepia – for stunning neutral or toned black-and-white prints. This feature provides intuitive and consistent control through custom slider bars and a colour tone wheel for advanced tone adjustment. In addition, customised settings can be saved and recalled to achieve consistent prints, and using the optional downloadable Epson Print Layout software, users can automatically preview personal images with the selected settings. Epson Print Layout is now available on Apple mobile devices so you can print from anywhere.
- UltraChrome Pro10 ink cartridges – These new ink cartridges come in 10 different colours including 4 types of black and 6 colours including Violet ink which helps to expand the colour gamut on these new models. These inks also offer great lightfastness and if displayed properly will last a lifetime*.
- Advanced, simple media handling – An Improved design allows precise top feeding of fine art paper - a definite advantage that not only simplifies a delicate task, but reduces installation space.
- Built in roll paper support – The Epson SureColor SC-P706 has a new built in roll paper unit making continuous, high quality photograph printing absolutely straightforward. This feature makes the printer ideal for photographers looking for simple yet high quality panoramic prints with edge-to-edge BorderFree photo printing on sizes up to A3+.
- CD/ DVD Printing – In keeping with Epson's precision CD/DVD surface printing tradition, the Epson SureColor SC-P706 supports high quality printing directly on to the surface of compatible inkjet printable 8cm and 12cm CD-Rs and DVDs.
- Wired or wireless connectivity – The SC-P706 can connect via Ethernet sharing the printer on your network or by the latest wireless standard, WiFi 5, 802.11 ac 5 GHz. Wi-Fi Direct® means no router is required enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
- Customisable 4.3" touchscreen with gesture control – The SureColor SC-P706 has a built-in 4.3" touchscreen with a keypad and gesture navigation that features an impressive touch sensitive customisable LCD display panel which allows you to check the printer status, ink levels and perform routine maintenance tasks along with a variety of other tasks all with a swipe of the screen. You can even set the background to be the print you are printing for an added look.
- Reliable service cover – The SureColor P706 ships with a 1 year return to base warranty but can be extended to a 3 years on-site service which includes parts, labour and print heads**