The Epson WorkForce DS-7500 is a high-speed, 2-sided document imaging scanner with flatbed versatility, This high-performance scanner delivers remarkable scans from 101mm x 152mm and up to 215 x 1016mm. Quickly scanning 2-sided documents in just one pass. Featuring a 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), the scanning of one- or 2-sided documents is achieved easily, and the 211 x 297mm flatbed to scan hard-bound books or other odd-sized items. The Epson WorkForce DS-7500 has superior speeds in its class of up to 40 ppm/80 ipm The 4 line CCD sensor (RGB and black) consistently delivers vivid colors and crisp, sharp text. Plus, with productivity software included and the optional network scan module, each member of a workgroup can access high-performance scanning for critical project needs.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Capture large, two-sided documents in a single scan
– scans documents as small as 101mm x 152mm and up to 215mm x 1016mm via the ADF or 215mm x 297mm via the flatbed scanner bed Featuring a 4 line CCD (RGB and black
– provides vivid color and crisp, sharp text; included book spine correction eliminates distortion when scanning bound materials Duplex Scanning – one-pass, 2-sided scanning at speeds of 40 ppm/80 ipm Productive built-in 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder – plus automatic duplex scanning Ultrasonic double-feed detector
– automatically stops the scan job if two pages have fed together Convenient, network scanning capabilities
– use the optional networking module and included Document Capture Pro software to scan to any PC on the local network Scan to popular cloud services – scan to SharePoint®, Evernote®, Google Docs and more Scan to searchable PDF
– save scanned documents as PDF, PDF-A or JPEG files, and more Powerful productivity software
– includes EPSON® Scan, Document Capture Pro and ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint OCR One-touch scanning
– create up to 30 user-programmable jobs SCANNER OPTIONS Network Adaptor
– Convenient Control of the Scanner When used in conjunction with WorkForce® DS-7500 document scanners, the EPSON Network Scan Module takes the place of your scanner’s control panel. By removing a few screws, using the included screwdriver, the front control panel is unlocked on your scanner, and replace it with the Module.
Now, the scanner has the capability to scan to and be controlled by, any PC that’s within the same sub-network and has Document Capture Pro software installed. Document Capture Pro comes standard with the EPSON WorkForce® DS-7500. Easy setup and operation Connected to the Epson scanner, the Network Scan Module queries the sub-network. The LCD then displays a list of all available PCs that have Document Capture Pro installed (up to 100). Selecting the desired PC will display the job list available in Document Capture Pro. Select and modify the job, then load the documents and press the Scan button. The documents are scanned, stored or sent according to the job parameters. The EPSON Network Scan Module features one ‘Scan’ button and a convenient LCD, which enables the user to select from many setting options.
Scan to any PC in your workgroup without having to use the PC to control your scanner
Scan directly to popular cloud services
Works with the EPSON WorkForce® DS-7500 document scanner
Select from 30 user-definable scan job settings, with variables including
– Source (Automatic Document Feeder or flatbed)
– Document size (standard sizes/custom sizes/auto)
– Image type (black-and-white/grayscale/
– Image rotation
– Resolution (from 50 dpi up to the maximum dpi of the scanner) Output settings
– Save-to folder
– Job separation (a stack of documents can be saved as multiple pdf files by inserting a blank page between each document in the stack or a bar-coded page separator)
– File type (pdf, pdf-a, searchable pdf, jpg, BMP [Windows only], tiff, multi -tiff, PICT [Mac only] ) and variables associated with each file type (compression settings, etc.) Destination settings
– Popular cloud services including SharePoint ®, Google Docs® and Evernote ® (each service has its own setup screen where you can add your account settings, destination folder, etc.)
– E-mail (Document Capture Pro launches your e-mail client window with the attachment already in place, or send an e-mail to a pre-defined address)FTP/Web folder
– Any appropriate application (third-party document management software)
- Extended Warranty Available.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.