Kensington CH1000 USB-C 4 Port Hub Black
The CH1000 USB-C 4-Port hub is the simple, easy way to expand the connectivity of your USB-C device.
- Hub offers 2 USB-A ports and 2 USB-C port for simple device expansion
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 technology for SuperSpeed data transfer and syncing up to 5 Gbps, which is 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Plug & Play installation with no drivers
- Compact design makes the hub highly portable
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, Mac OS X 10.10 and Chrome OS 44
- Hub does not support Power Delivery or DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Watch how it works?
EXTENDED FEATURES & BENEFITS
2 USB-A Ports
Expand your device’s productivity capabilities by plugging your traditional USB peripherals like a mouse, keyboard or flash drive into any of these ports
2 USB-C Ports
Provides ports to plug in USB-C accessories like a smartphone or tablet, allowing you to make the most of limited port availability on the host device
SuperSpeed Data Transfer
Using USB 3.1 Gen 1 technology, the hub supports transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0
Plug & Play Operation
Simply plug the expansion hub into your device and it’s automatically ready to go with no need for an additional power source or driver downloads
The small footprint makes it highly portable so you can easily pack it up with you when you’re on the go
- Connection technology: USB-C, USB-A
- Number of USB ports: 4
- USB fast charging: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.