Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
KENSINGTON SD3500v UNIVERSAL USB 3.0 DUAL 2K DOCKING STATION - HDMI/DVI-I/VGA - WINDOWS/MAC
Ultra-thin laptops and 2-in-1 convertibles like the Microsoft Surface Pro offer great mobile productivity and sleek good looks. But that also means they usually come up short on connectivity ports. As a result, you’re constantly plugging and unplugging peripherals. That’s where the SD3500v USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station comes in. It turns one USB port into six so you have access to all your peripherals, including keyboard, mouse, printer and external hard drive. And with dual HD video output, you can add two external monitors to boost productivity. The dock’s two USB 3.0 ports support super-speed data transfer of up to 5 Gbps.
- Best for: USB 3.0 Laptops, Ultrabooks & Windows Tablets and Monitors that support up to 2K
- Connection technology: USB 3.0 (DisplayLink)
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.14
- No of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 1 x HDMI v1.2 and 1 x DVI-I (DVI-to-VGA and DVI-to-HDMI supported with included adapters)
- Resolution: Single Monitor: 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz and Dual Monitors: 2048 x 1152 @ 60Hz
- DisplayLink driver installation required Download software from Kensington.com or via Windows update.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Watch how it works?
- macOS X 10.14
- Windows 7 or above
- Colour: Black
- Connections: 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet (LAN) Female
- Number of Screen Outputs: 2
- Period of Warranty: Unknown
- Security Slot Compatibility: Kensington Security Slot
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
- Height: 194mm / 7.6"
- Width: 69mm / 2.7"
- Depth: 125mm / 4.9"
- Weight: 0.3kg