Link Media Eno 78" Standard with Rite Hite Electric Mobile Trolley Lift and Short Throw Projector
Comes with Short Throw Projector and Rite Hite Electric Mobile Trolley
Eno is the first and only environmentally certified interactive whiteboard to combine the simplicity and ease of a traditional marker board with high-performance interactivity - without cords, cables or costly installation. Go from markers to multimedia, from ink to internet, on a virtually indestructible ceramicsteel surface. Project your computer screen (projector required) onto eno and navigate through documents, presentations or websites from the board. The Eno can be used as a traditional whiteboard, with regular dry-erase markers or in the interactive mode with the stylus. Notes can be made with a dry-erase marker while in the interactive mode, however these notes can not be printed directly off the board or saved for later use. Interactive notes can be saved to post, print or email. It"s that simple.
- Embrace simplicity - No cords, cables or hard connections to power or data. Installs in minutes. Really.
- Invest wisely - No costly installation, outlets or conduit required.
- Write and erase without care - Featuring our best-selling, industry-leading e3 environmental ceramicsteelTM surface, eno offers an exceptionally smooth surface for dry-erase notes that erase today and 30 years from now.
- Save the environment - eno adheres to stringent environmental certifications, is made of recycled materials and does not draw from power outlets. Installation in a new or existing classroom is reducing your carbon footprint.
- Replace instead of repair - With all technical components consolidated into a Bluetooth-enabled stylus, worries about multiple points of failure are a thing of the past. The board is maintenance-free, the stylus is a next-day replacement.
- Keep the conversation going - Save and distribute the entire interactive session, with one easy click to capture notes written in virtual ink.
- Multitask with grace - Project a presentation on the best dry-erase surface on the market. Hang papers with magnets without damaging the surface.
- Collaborate simultaneously - All eno interactive whiteboards enable up to three users to use the board at exactly the same time.
- Forever Warranty - The board is made with PolyVision"s legendary e3 environmental ceramicsteelTM surface, built to withstand the hard knocks of classrooms and conference rooms. Lasts as long as your building.
- Magnets, markers, multimedia - Three boards in one.
- Low total cost of ownership - At the end of the day, you can rest easy. The lowest total cost of ownership, just one board to buy for traditional and interactive needs, and an open software platform mean that eno can grow with you. It"s designed to work the way you do, right from the start.
Comes with Short Throw Projector and Rite Hite Electric Mobile Trolley Lift