3:1 pitch binding machine, manual punching and binding designed for regular use in a small to medium sized office.
- Binds up to 135 sheets
- Closure control guarantees easy ring wire closure for perfect presentations every time
- Gauge to alter margin for a stronger bind
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Staggered punching pins for better punching
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5, A4 and A3
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Measures the document or ring wire size
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
- Punch up to 22 sheets (2.2 mm) and binds up to 135 sheets.
- wire holder for binding elements
- thanks to its modular construction, the SRW 360 can be upgraded with an electric drive, creating an
- quality "Made in Germany"
- 3:1 Pitch for sizes 5.5 - 16.0mm
|Working width:||max. 360 mm|
|Punching thickness:||max. 22 sheets (70/80 gr./m² paper)|
|Book thickness:||max. 13,5 mm (135 sheets)|
|Punch and binding capacity:||max. 180 books/h (depending on product, logistics and operator)|
|Possible wire diameters:||3/16 - 5/8" (5,5 - 16 mm)|
|Punching:||square holes 4 x 4 mm|
|Time required for diameter change:||only a few seconds|
|Number of punching pins:||42|
|Punching pins individually deselectable:||yes|
|Number of loops / loops on A4:||34|
|Machine: Lenght x Width x Height:||33 x 56 x 18 cm|
|Packing: Length x Width x Height:||box / 64 x 48 x 28 cm|
|Weight/ net, gross:||15 kg / 18 kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.