WorkForce Eco Tank ET-16600
The wide-format EcoTank Pro ET-16600 wireless all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill super-sized ink tanks. It includes enough ink to print thousands of pages straight out of the box2.Powered by PrecisionCore® heat-Free printing technology, this all-in-one delivers extremely sharp black text and prints up to A3+ (13" x 19"). Copy and scan pages up to A3 (11" x 17"). The ET-16600 features a 500-sheet paper capacity and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3" colour touchscreen for easy navigation.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fast Print Speeds – Print 25 pages per minute1 in black
- Cartridge-free printing – comes with enough ink to up to 4,500 pages in black and 2,800 pages in colour straight from the box2
- Wide-format prints and scans – print up to A3+ (13" x 19"); copy and scan up to A3 (11" x 17")
- 500-sheet paper capacity – plus a rear feed for specialty paper
- Powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free – sharp black text
- Easy setup and touch navigation – 4.3" colour touchscreen
- Auto 2-sided print, A3 print, copy, scan and fax – includes 50-page 2 sided Auto Document Feeder
- Ultimate wireless solution plus Ethernet – easy Android™ tablet and smartphone printing3; includes Wi-Fi Direct®4 for network-free printing
PRECISIONCORE HEAT-FREE INKJET TECHNOLOGY
The EcoTank Pro ET-16600 is powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology which uses a revolutionary high-density print chip that can generate up to 40 million precise dots per second with amazing accuracy, producing professional-quality output at fast speeds. No heat also means less power consumption, fewer consumables and less intervention, which saves you time and money.
Fast Print Speeds
The EcoTank Pro ET-16600 delivers professional quality, fast print speeds, making it easy to increase productivity, without compromising quality. Boasting fast print speeds of up to 25 ISO ppm (black) and 12 ISO ppm1 (colour), any project can be handled with speed and ease.
High color resolution
Packing a greater number of nozzles into a smaller surface area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, along with PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology, gives you ultra-sharp text, as well as stunning graphics and images — all with smooth gradations on both plain and specialty paper.
Versatile paper handling PLUS duplex ADF
The EcoTank Pro ET-16600 comes with a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and offers duplex print, scan, copy and fax functions. The EcoTank Pro ET-16600 is always ready to print with the two 250-sheet front loading paper trays, PLUS the 50 sheet capacity rear specialty tray to accommodate specialty media. You can get creative by printing on envelopes, labels, card stock and more.
Fax as fast as 3 seconds per page, save up to 550 pages in memory, and store up to 200 numbers. Using the included PC-Fax, users can even send a colour fax right from their computer. It’s a great way to save time and paper.
Simple wireless connectivity
The EcoTank Pro ET-16600 supports the latest wireless standard, 802.11n4, it also includes Wi-Fi Direct®, which means no router is required, providing users with greater coverage and faster speeds. You can use your EcoTank printer from anywhere in your home and share it with multiple PCs.
Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on your network quick and easy.
Print and share from anywhere in the world3
Print wirelessly from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect. Easily print documents, photos, emails and web pages while in your office, on the road or across the globe. You can also scan your documents and save them to the cloud for access anytime, anywhere
Intuitive 4.3" touchscreen with gesture
The EcoTank Pro ET-16600 has a built-in 4.3" touchscreen with a keypad and gesture navigation that easily guides users through routine and complex tasks.
The EcoTank Pro ET-16600 includes features as such automatic, two-sided printing and copying, users can save up to 50% on paper supply.
Epson CoverPlus Service Packs
Optional 2 Year Return To Base Epson CoverPlus provides an additional two years service; covering parts, labour & on-going technical support.
- Additional 2 years Return to base service & support;
- Covers parts & labour including print heads;
- Dedicated unlimited technical phone & email support;
- Priority call queue;
- Repaired by Epson trained professionals